Tags: Secretary of Labor bs. Mize Granite Quarries Inc. Robert W. Mize III and Clayborn Lewis
When a mine operator does not get the relief sought during negotiations with attorneys representing the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) who are employed by a separate agency within the Department of Labor, the “Office of the Solicitor," or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views