Tags: Secretary of Labor bs. Mize Granite Quarries Inc. Robert W. Mize III and Clayborn Lewis
When a mine operator does not get the relief sought during negotiations with attorneys representing the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) who are employed by a separate agency within the Department of Labor, the “Office of the Solicitor," or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views