Tags: Secretary of Labor v. Black Beauty Coal Co.
Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission approves heightened scrutiny, and less clarity, over proposed settlements. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with penalty assessments under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]521 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill409 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views