Tags: Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Labor hosts web chat on Labor Department’s 2014 proposed budget Acting Secretary of Labor Seth D. Harris will host a webchat on the U.S. Department of Labor’s fiscal year 2014 budget request at 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time on April ...
Sixth Circuit overrides Secretary of Labor on temporary reinstatement of terminated miners. by Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators and miners familiar with the procedures for temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act may be aware of the shift in the Mine Safety and ...
Might doesn't make right A recent case underscores how far the Secretary of Labor will go to expand her regulatory reach. By Mark Savit I try not to write about “purely legal” topics, but a recent decision could have an effect on everybody ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views