Tags: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has told President Obama that he will not serve a second term in his position. This announcement comes exactly one week after saying he would stay. LaHood was the only Republican left in the ...
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood delivered remarks Feb. 8 at 10:45 a.m. (ET) in Philadelphia at 30th Street Station on the Administration’s plan to build a 21st century infrastructure -- from roads and bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views