Tags: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has told President Obama that he will not serve a second term in his position. This announcement comes exactly one week after saying he would stay. LaHood was the only Republican left in the ...
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood delivered remarks Feb. 8 at 10:45 a.m. (ET) in Philadelphia at 30th Street Station on the Administration’s plan to build a 21st century infrastructure -- from roads and bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs188 Views