Tags: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has told President Obama that he will not serve a second term in his position. This announcement comes exactly one week after saying he would stay. LaHood was the only Republican left in the ...
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood delivered remarks Feb. 8 at 10:45 a.m. (ET) in Philadelphia at 30th Street Station on the Administration’s plan to build a 21st century infrastructure -- from roads and bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials223 Views