Tags: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has told President Obama that he will not serve a second term in his position. This announcement comes exactly one week after saying he would stay. LaHood was the only Republican left in the ...
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood delivered remarks Feb. 8 at 10:45 a.m. (ET) in Philadelphia at 30th Street Station on the Administration’s plan to build a 21st century infrastructure -- from roads and bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views