Tags: Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has told President Obama that he will not serve a second term in his position. This announcement comes exactly one week after saying he would stay. LaHood was the only Republican left in the ...
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood delivered remarks Feb. 8 at 10:45 a.m. (ET) in Philadelphia at 30th Street Station on the Administration’s plan to build a 21st century infrastructure -- from roads and bridges ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views