Tags: Secretary of Transportation
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on ...
Anthony Foxx was sworn as the new U.S. Secretary of Transportation today at 11 a.m. by Judge Nathaniel Jones during a private ceremony at the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) headquarters in Washington, D.C., according to a report from our ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views