Tags: Section 103(k)
Agency expands its use of Section 103(k) orders as the Commission broadens the definition of accident. By Kristin R.B. White, Contributing Editor Section 103(k) of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., (the Mine ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views