Tags: Section 103(k)
Agency expands its use of Section 103(k) orders as the Commission broadens the definition of accident. By Kristin R.B. White, Contributing Editor Section 103(k) of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., (the Mine ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views