Tags: Section 103(k)
Agency expands its use of Section 103(k) orders as the Commission broadens the definition of accident. By Kristin R.B. White, Contributing Editor Section 103(k) of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., (the Mine ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1027 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company470 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger319 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views