Tags: Section 104 of the Mine Act
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The Mine Safety and Health Administration develops a guide to help producers abide by industry rules and protect against guarding-related violations. By Tina Grady ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views