Tags: Section 105(c) of the Mine Act
Sixth Circuit overrides Secretary of Labor on temporary reinstatement of terminated miners. by Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators and miners familiar with the procedures for temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act may be aware of the shift in the Mine Safety and ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views