Tags: Section 105(c)(1)
A coal company’s attempt to sue a miner who has a pending Section 105(c) “whistleblower” claim has ended in defeat after MSHA filed a retaliation claim on the miner’s behalf and ALJ Feldman ordered the mine operator to cease and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3100 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2158 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...310 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies308 Views
- How to become a more productive worker298 Views