Tags: Section 107(a)
The Unintended Impact of Imminent Danger In today’s enforcement-first environment, no company is immune from imminent danger orders. By Jason P. Webb A little-noticed provision of recently enacted legislation is causing headaches for mine operators without providing meaningful benefit to the public. On ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views