Tags: Section 46.7(a) New task taining
MSHA announces the third phase of its ‘Rules to Live By’ initiative. On Jan. 31, 2012, Assistant Secretary Joseph A. Main announced the launch of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) third phase of its “Rules to Live By” initiatives, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029255 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013182 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views