Tags: Section 56.3200 (correction of hazardous conditions)
MSHA announces the third phase of its ‘Rules to Live By’ initiative. On Jan. 31, 2012, Assistant Secretary Joseph A. Main announced the launch of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) third phase of its “Rules to Live By” initiatives, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant485 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call262 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania257 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views