by Matthew Hendry Excavators are some of the hardest- working machines at any aggregates operation. Throughout the spring, summer, and fall, these workhorses perform a variety of tasks, from digging to loading trucks. When the weather turns cold, a new set of ...
When Al Gore invented the Internet (that's a joke), he probably never thought the future of the World Wide Web may be in abandoned mines. In an ongoing quest to lower costs and find secure locations for data-centers, cloud computing ...
Lakeview Sand and Gravel, based in Cambridge, Ontario, was one of the more recent victims of theft at its operation. On April 2, large amounts of diesel fuel were reportedly stolen from the business, according to The Record.com. It’s hardly the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views