Lakeview Sand and Gravel, based in Cambridge, Ontario, was one of the more recent victims of theft at its operation. On April 2, large amounts of diesel fuel were reportedly stolen from the business, according to The Record.com. It’s hardly the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views