Tags: Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) aftertreatment technology
Navistar told attendees at a Feb. 1 stock analyst meeting at the company's brand new world headquarters in Lisle, Ill., that it has submitted its MaxxForce 13 diesel engine to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for testing to ensure compliance ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety373 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader208 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs195 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism114 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100112 Views