Tags: self-erecting cranecraneBauma 2010
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010. Leica Geosystems ...
Manitowoc unveiled the Potain Igo T 130 at Bauma 2010 and says it's the largest self-erecting crane in the world. The crane has an 8-ton maximum capacity. Vincent Milan, senior product manager for self-erecting cranes at Manitowoc, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way402 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter390 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views