Tags: self-erecting cranecraneBauma 2010
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010. Leica Geosystems ...
Manitowoc unveiled the Potain Igo T 130 at Bauma 2010 and says it's the largest self-erecting crane in the world. The crane has an 8-ton maximum capacity. Vincent Milan, senior product manager for self-erecting cranes at Manitowoc, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs200 Views