Tags: self-erecting cranecraneBauma 2010
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010. Leica Geosystems ...
Manitowoc unveiled the Potain Igo T 130 at Bauma 2010 and says it's the largest self-erecting crane in the world. The crane has an 8-ton maximum capacity. Vincent Milan, senior product manager for self-erecting cranes at Manitowoc, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views