Tags: self-propelled mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the accident report on a November 7, 2013 fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul truck ...
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views