Tags: self-propelled mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the accident report on a November 7, 2013 fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul truck ...
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments199 Views