Tags: self-propelled mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the accident report on a November 7, 2013 fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul truck ...
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views