Tags: self-propelled mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the accident report on a November 7, 2013 fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul truck ...
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views