Tags: self-propelled mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the accident report on a November 7, 2013 fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul truck ...
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views