Tags: selling off land not needed for highways
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is having a spring sale -- of land, that is. MoDOT will be selling off parcels of land the department no longer needs to build, improve, or maintain the state highway system. A few years ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views