Tags: selling off land not needed for highways
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is having a spring sale -- of land, that is. MoDOT will be selling off parcels of land the department no longer needs to build, improve, or maintain the state highway system. A few years ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views