Thursday’s AGG1 Academy pick – TH55: Why are My Neighbors Complaining about Blasting and What Can I Do about It?
Presenter: Doug Rudenko, Vibra-Tech Engineers At most mining operations, blast vibration levels are kept well below established criteria, yet compliance with the regulations does not always solve the conflicts arising from blasting operations. Mine operators often resort to random changes in ...
Wednesday’s AGG1 Academy pick – W57: Attracting Young People into the Industry – Demographics are Against Us!
Presenters: Phil James, Colin Jenkins, and Julian Smallshaw, Institute of Quarrying The industry has an aging workforce. We need to attract young people into the aggregates sector. Using our proven knowledge of running a successful apprenticeship program, we will demonstrate how ...
Presenters: Travis Chewning, Luck Stone, and Jeremy Brown, Jaybridge Robotics From autonomous haul trucks in giant mines of the Australian outback to autonomous tractors in the American heartland, autonomous vehicles are changing the landscape of business. We are excited to share ...
Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) will present an engineering series called “Applying the 2012 IBC to the Design to Low-Rise Concrete Building Systems--Engineering Tilt-Up” on June 24, 26 and 28, as well as in conjunction with the TCA Convention on October ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person929 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views