Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) claims the country's funding deficit for infrastructure projects isn't as bad as originally thought. However, she did say lawmakers still have to come up with billions of dollars later this year. "Today I learned from my staff that the deficit ...
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant451 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March352 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania222 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum173 Views