Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) claims the country's funding deficit for infrastructure projects isn't as bad as originally thought. However, she did say lawmakers still have to come up with billions of dollars later this year. "Today I learned from my staff that the deficit ...
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views