Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) claims the country's funding deficit for infrastructure projects isn't as bad as originally thought. However, she did say lawmakers still have to come up with billions of dollars later this year. "Today I learned from my staff that the deficit ...
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan251 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views