Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety379 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs187 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013186 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views