Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1310 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1182 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry886 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views