Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) claims the country's funding deficit for infrastructure projects isn't as bad as originally thought. However, she did say lawmakers still have to come up with billions of dollars later this year. "Today I learned from my staff that the deficit ...
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views