Tags: Sen. Barbara Boxer
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking member; Tom Carper (D-Del.), chairman of the Subcommittee on Transportation ...
Several transportation lawmakers and experts this week have heated up the conversation about highway funding and the new highway bill. Earlier this week, the House Appropriations Committee released its appropriations bill for the Departments of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views