Tags: Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco)
Senate Bill 582 (SB 582), authored by state Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), is now on Gov. Jerry Brown's desk and awaiting the Governor's signature after passing both houses of the state legislature, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) reports. The bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views