Tags: Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco)
Senate Bill 582 (SB 582), authored by state Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), is now on Gov. Jerry Brown's desk and awaiting the Governor's signature after passing both houses of the state legislature, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) reports. The bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan311 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views