Tags: Senate Appropriations Committee
Both Senate and House Appropriations Committees yesterday approved budgets for Transportation, Housing and Urban Development. The Senate Appropriations Committee approved a $54 billion budget by a vote of 22-8, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Another report from Better Roads notes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views