Tags: Senate Appropriations Committee
Highway funding is a hot topic in the Senate this week as the Appropriations Committee moves the Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill to the full Senate floor, the Commerce Committee evaluates the House’s plan to use U.S. ...
The Senate Appropriations Committee’s Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee approved its Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill on Tuesday, Politico reports. The bill provides $54.4 billion in discretionary funds for fiscal year 2015 and includes ...
Both Senate and House Appropriations Committees yesterday approved budgets for Transportation, Housing and Urban Development. The Senate Appropriations Committee approved a $54 billion budget by a vote of 22-8, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Another report from Better Roads notes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views