Tags: Senate bill 457
Two bills aimed at blocking rock quarries from opening near Gurley, Alabama, have stalled in the legislature, according to WAAY-TV. One of those bills--House bill 230--would stop Vulcan Materials from opening a quarry on Highway 72 near Madison County Elementary and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views