Tags: Senate bill 457
Two bills aimed at blocking rock quarries from opening near Gurley, Alabama, have stalled in the legislature, according to WAAY-TV. One of those bills--House bill 230--would stop Vulcan Materials from opening a quarry on Highway 72 near Madison County Elementary and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views