Tags: Senate bill 457
Two bills aimed at blocking rock quarries from opening near Gurley, Alabama, have stalled in the legislature, according to WAAY-TV. One of those bills--House bill 230--would stop Vulcan Materials from opening a quarry on Highway 72 near Madison County Elementary and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views