Tags: Senate Budget Committee
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting947 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve467 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime229 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views