Tags: Senate EPW Committee
From television news to print stories to blog posts, Infrastructure Week 2014 netted a lot of media coverage and raised the public level of awareness regarding transportation needs and funding, but there is still much work to do. The event followed ...
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee on Monday night revealed the text of its surface transportation reauthorization bill. Dubbed the MAP-21 Reauthorization Act, the six-year bill would reauthorize surface transportation projects through fiscal year 2020 and is indexed for ...
Several transportation lawmakers and experts this week have heated up the conversation about highway funding and the new highway bill. Earlier this week, the House Appropriations Committee released its appropriations bill for the Departments of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 839 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life381 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views