Tags: Senate Joint Resolution 1
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
Texas transportation funding is getting a third chance in a second special session that began Monday, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The session--called by Governor Rick Perry--will include Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which Senator Robert Nichols (R-TX) proposed. SJR1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views