Tags: Senate Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
As reported earlier this week, the Senate is currently considering a spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In a prepared opening statement before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Tom Petri (R-Wis.), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February337 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole146 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views