Tags: Senator Robert Nichols
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
Texas transportation funding is getting a third chance in a second special session that began Monday, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The session--called by Governor Rick Perry--will include Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which Senator Robert Nichols (R-TX) proposed. SJR1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views