Tags: Senator Robert Nichols
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
Texas transportation funding is getting a third chance in a second special session that began Monday, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The session--called by Governor Rick Perry--will include Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which Senator Robert Nichols (R-TX) proposed. SJR1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views