Tags: Senator Robert Nichols
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
Texas transportation funding is getting a third chance in a second special session that began Monday, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The session--called by Governor Rick Perry--will include Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which Senator Robert Nichols (R-TX) proposed. SJR1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views