Tags: Senator Robert Nichols
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
Texas transportation funding is getting a third chance in a second special session that began Monday, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The session--called by Governor Rick Perry--will include Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which Senator Robert Nichols (R-TX) proposed. SJR1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views