Tags: senior vice president
Every day it seems like more Americans are beginning to understand the importance of transportation funding. That was again evident when HTNB Corporation released details of its recent tolling survey. According to the survey, 79 percent (more than 3 in 4) ...
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs192 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views