V is for Verde Antique This green beauty gob-smacks our favorite geologist. By Bill Langer Verd-antique, (verd-an-teek) — etym., viridis (vir’-e-dis), green, and antiquus (an-ti’-qwus), ancient (noun) — ‘Serpentine … of a tint resembling that of the green incrustation on ancient coins.’ From ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views