Tags: Service Parts Management
Caterpillar Logistics Services on June 24 announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multi-year expansion and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car183 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole135 Views