Tags: settlement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Peoria, Ill.-based heavy equipment manufacturer Caterpillar agreed to pay a $2.25 million penalty — $2.04 million to the United States and $510,000 to the state of California — on July 28 as part of a settlement with the U.S. Environmental ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views