Operators at Tilcon’s Mt. Hope Quarry will pay Rockaway Township $250,000 to settle alleged code violations that stretch back to 2006. NJ.com reports that the allegations involve Tilcon’s construction of new buildings and modification of others in 2006 without planning ...
A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views