A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views