Tags: seven in 10 (72 percent) Americans feel that interstate highway funding decisions should be made at the local or state level
According to the latest America THINKS survey from HNTB Corp., people are fed up with congested, crumbling roads and are looking for decisions from local and regional officials about how to prioritize fixing them. Many Americans are bothered by the condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views