Businesses in Winnebago County, Illinois, have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to copper thieves in the past year, according to a report from Rockford’s WIFR. Winnebago County Sheriff Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said thieves have been stealing copper from equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views