Tags: Shady Hills
A group of homeowners is asking a Shady Hills, Florida, judge to reject the Pasco County Commission’s approval of a mediation settlement that would allow a lime rock quarry to operate near their homes, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Robert ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views