Tags: Shady Hills
A group of homeowners is asking a Shady Hills, Florida, judge to reject the Pasco County Commission’s approval of a mediation settlement that would allow a lime rock quarry to operate near their homes, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Robert ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views