Tags: shale gas
Such a Fine Site to See… As Route 66 winds into Arizona, there are many mineralogical sites worth visiting. At the end of the Mexican-American War (1848), the United States came into possession of a huge wilderness of rugged deserts, deep canyons, and rocky ...
This is a sneak peek from the "AggBeat" news section of the November 2012 issue of Aggregates Manager. Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views