Tags: shale gas
Such a Fine Site to See… As Route 66 winds into Arizona, there are many mineralogical sites worth visiting. At the end of the Mexican-American War (1848), the United States came into possession of a huge wilderness of rugged deserts, deep canyons, and rocky ...
This is a sneak peek from the "AggBeat" news section of the November 2012 issue of Aggregates Manager. Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 894 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views