Tags: shale gas
Such a Fine Site to See… As Route 66 winds into Arizona, there are many mineralogical sites worth visiting. At the end of the Mexican-American War (1848), the United States came into possession of a huge wilderness of rugged deserts, deep canyons, and rocky ...
This is a sneak peek from the "AggBeat" news section of the November 2012 issue of Aggregates Manager. Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company380 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views