Tags: shale gas
Such a Fine Site to See… As Route 66 winds into Arizona, there are many mineralogical sites worth visiting. At the end of the Mexican-American War (1848), the United States came into possession of a huge wilderness of rugged deserts, deep canyons, and rocky ...
This is a sneak peek from the "AggBeat" news section of the November 2012 issue of Aggregates Manager. Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views