Tags: shale gas
Such a Fine Site to See… As Route 66 winds into Arizona, there are many mineralogical sites worth visiting. At the end of the Mexican-American War (1848), the United States came into possession of a huge wilderness of rugged deserts, deep canyons, and rocky ...
This is a sneak peek from the "AggBeat" news section of the November 2012 issue of Aggregates Manager. Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views