Tags: Shane Buchanan
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) in conjunction with the Aggregates Foundation for Technology, Research and Education (AFTRE) are hosting an "Inverted Pavement Systems" Webinar to be held on Tuesday, June 1 from 11 a.m. ET to noon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views