Tags: Shane Buchanan
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) in conjunction with the Aggregates Foundation for Technology, Research and Education (AFTRE) are hosting an "Inverted Pavement Systems" Webinar to be held on Tuesday, June 1 from 11 a.m. ET to noon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views