Tags: Shane Buchanan
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) in conjunction with the Aggregates Foundation for Technology, Research and Education (AFTRE) are hosting an "Inverted Pavement Systems" Webinar to be held on Tuesday, June 1 from 11 a.m. ET to noon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views