Tags: Shane Buchanan
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) in conjunction with the Aggregates Foundation for Technology, Research and Education (AFTRE) are hosting an "Inverted Pavement Systems" Webinar to be held on Tuesday, June 1 from 11 a.m. ET to noon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views