Tags: Shaun C. Skinner executive vice president and general manager of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling, low-cab-forward trucks, announced today that Isuzu Motors Limited resumed production at its Fujisawa plant on April 5. The factory had been idle since the devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting952 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime233 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views