Tags: Shaun C. Skinner executive vice president and general manager of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling, low-cab-forward trucks, announced today that Isuzu Motors Limited resumed production at its Fujisawa plant on April 5. The factory had been idle since the devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views