Tags: Shawnee County
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches413 Views