Tags: Sheb Wooley
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home684 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...566 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views