Tags: Shelbyville BZA
The decade-long dispute between the city of Shelbyville, Tennessee and Wright Paving and Custom Stone continues. On Monday, a Senior Judge Ben Cantrell heard evidence in Chancery Court about the dispute, which involves the city’s rejection of a rock quarry that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views