Tags: Shelbyville BZA
The decade-long dispute between the city of Shelbyville, Tennessee and Wright Paving and Custom Stone continues. On Monday, a Senior Judge Ben Cantrell heard evidence in Chancery Court about the dispute, which involves the city’s rejection of a rock quarry that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views