Tags: Shelbyville BZA
The decade-long dispute between the city of Shelbyville, Tennessee and Wright Paving and Custom Stone continues. On Monday, a Senior Judge Ben Cantrell heard evidence in Chancery Court about the dispute, which involves the city’s rejection of a rock quarry that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1062 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...584 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views