Tags: Shelbyville BZA
The decade-long dispute between the city of Shelbyville, Tennessee and Wright Paving and Custom Stone continues. On Monday, a Senior Judge Ben Cantrell heard evidence in Chancery Court about the dispute, which involves the city’s rejection of a rock quarry that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies467 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views