Tags: Shipments from U.S. quarries
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3.6 million tons in June, an increase of 23 percent over May, but a decrease of 7 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers Association. Shipments trailed the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting940 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve450 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views