Tags: Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes in October
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 2.9 million tons in October, a decrease of 10 percent compared to September, and 21.8 percent below the level of a year ago, according to the Cleveland-based Lake Carriers Association (LCA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views