Caterpillar Makes a Big Haul Unit Rig mining trucks have ‘market compatibility’ with the existing Cat product line. When the Caterpillar acquisition of mining equipment giant Bucyrus was finalized in July, the resulting announcement of new Cat Mining models seemed the perfect ...
by Marcia Gruver, Editorial Director, Equipment World Caterpillar says it will "significantly enhance the company's position as the leading manufacturer" of mining products with a full range of mining shovels and acceleration of its previously-announced mining truck plant capacity expansion. Cat will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views