Caterpillar Makes a Big Haul Unit Rig mining trucks have ‘market compatibility’ with the existing Cat product line. When the Caterpillar acquisition of mining equipment giant Bucyrus was finalized in July, the resulting announcement of new Cat Mining models seemed the perfect ...
by Marcia Gruver, Editorial Director, Equipment World Caterpillar says it will "significantly enhance the company's position as the leading manufacturer" of mining products with a full range of mining shovels and acceleration of its previously-announced mining truck plant capacity expansion. Cat will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1060 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April637 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views