Caterpillar Makes a Big Haul Unit Rig mining trucks have ‘market compatibility’ with the existing Cat product line. When the Caterpillar acquisition of mining equipment giant Bucyrus was finalized in July, the resulting announcement of new Cat Mining models seemed the perfect ...
by Marcia Gruver, Editorial Director, Equipment World Caterpillar says it will "significantly enhance the company's position as the leading manufacturer" of mining products with a full range of mining shovels and acceleration of its previously-announced mining truck plant capacity expansion. Cat will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views