Caterpillar Makes a Big Haul Unit Rig mining trucks have ‘market compatibility’ with the existing Cat product line. When the Caterpillar acquisition of mining equipment giant Bucyrus was finalized in July, the resulting announcement of new Cat Mining models seemed the perfect ...
by Marcia Gruver, Editorial Director, Equipment World Caterpillar says it will "significantly enhance the company's position as the leading manufacturer" of mining products with a full range of mining shovels and acceleration of its previously-announced mining truck plant capacity expansion. Cat will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views