Tags: Shuster names his intended committee leadership appointments
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views