Tags: Shuster names his intended committee leadership appointments
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views