Agencies that produce federal reports such as construction spending, construction employment, housing starts and diesel fuel prices reopened Thursday following a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Most reports stopped in the first week of October. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports ...
The federal government shutdown that began on October 1 --shutting down many agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) -- may be nearing ...
The weekly diesel fuel price report has been suspended as a result of the federal government shutdown that has been in effect for two weeks. The information for the diesel fuel price report comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views