Agencies that produce federal reports such as construction spending, construction employment, housing starts and diesel fuel prices reopened Thursday following a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Most reports stopped in the first week of October. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports ...
The federal government shutdown that began on October 1 --shutting down many agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) -- may be nearing ...
The weekly diesel fuel price report has been suspended as a result of the federal government shutdown that has been in effect for two weeks. The information for the diesel fuel price report comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views