Agencies that produce federal reports such as construction spending, construction employment, housing starts and diesel fuel prices reopened Thursday following a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Most reports stopped in the first week of October. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports ...
The federal government shutdown that began on October 1 --shutting down many agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) -- may be nearing ...
The weekly diesel fuel price report has been suspended as a result of the federal government shutdown that has been in effect for two weeks. The information for the diesel fuel price report comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life464 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers215 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views