Agencies that produce federal reports such as construction spending, construction employment, housing starts and diesel fuel prices reopened Thursday following a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Most reports stopped in the first week of October. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports ...
The federal government shutdown that began on October 1 --shutting down many agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) -- may be nearing ...
The weekly diesel fuel price report has been suspended as a result of the federal government shutdown that has been in effect for two weeks. The information for the diesel fuel price report comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April535 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts389 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration327 Views