Agencies that produce federal reports such as construction spending, construction employment, housing starts and diesel fuel prices reopened Thursday following a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Most reports stopped in the first week of October. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports ...
The federal government shutdown that began on October 1 --shutting down many agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) -- may be nearing ...
The weekly diesel fuel price report has been suspended as a result of the federal government shutdown that has been in effect for two weeks. The information for the diesel fuel price report comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views