Tags: Sierra Leone
Leone Asset Management announced Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the lease, managerial and operational control of second granite quarry in Sierra Leone. The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for ...
Leone Asset Management announced yesterday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in Sierra Leone. Leone Asset says it intends to complete all final due diligence ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg330 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views