Tags: Sierra Leone
Leone Asset Management announced Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the lease, managerial and operational control of second granite quarry in Sierra Leone. The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for ...
Leone Asset Management announced yesterday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in Sierra Leone. Leone Asset says it intends to complete all final due diligence ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views