Tags: Sierra Silica Resources
California operator upgrades plant to create higher-margin products for the specialty sand market. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In today’s market, many operators are looking for ways to upgrade their operations, buy out partners, or simply tap into some of the business’ equity ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views