Chevrolet and GMC today announced details of General Motors’ bi-fuel 2013 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD extended cab pickup trucks at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. The vehicles include a compressed natural gas (CNG) capable Vortec ...
Ram brand president Fred Diaz says there was "a lot of head-scratching" when his company announced it was separating the Ram truck line from the iconic Dodge car line. But two years later, he says that decision has been vindicated. At ...
Westport Light Duty will begin producing bi-fuel Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty pickup trucks in May, the company said today at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. The trucks are produced in a facility adjacent to Ford's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views